Two Year Integrated Classroom Course for NEET & AIIMS (For Class 11th Studying Students)
"EVERY STUDENT DO NOT LEARN ON THE SAME DAY OR THE SAME WAY"
This two-year course helps the students to develop a solid foundation for competitive examinations like NEET, AIIMS etc. The academically stimulating environment and one to one interaction with the teacher ensure that even smallest of doubts is cleared.
Eligibility : Students Studying in Class XI
Commencement : April 2019
Duration : Two Academic Session
Schedule(Weekend) : Saturday, Sunday and School holidays.
Two year integrated program is especially designed for students moving to class XI and are planning to prepare simultaneously for NEET and other medical entrance exams. The ideal time to start this preparation is after class X. This course provide a strong foundation in class XI /XII as well as for other medical entrance exams.
* Detailed Theory Portion explains the core concepts in a very simple and easy manner and helps in building a strong foundation for students.
* Solved Examples & In-Chapter Exercises illustrates the applicability of the theoretical concepts. Accurate and thorough explanations are provided to ensure students internalize the core concepts. Each step in the solved examples is carefully and systematically explained, to show students how to attempt a particular problem.
* There is comprehensive set of worksheets at the end of every chapter. These questions are scientifically categorized based on difficulty level , type of question, application based/ theory based etc.
* Beside the objective worksheets, Class Tests are conducted regularly to assess the understanding of the topics by the students. Many of these would be in the form of Surprise Quizzes, so that students are forced to be regular in their preparation.
* Students will be tested at regular intervals through 3 Hour Review Tests, Test Series, Online Chapter Tests etc to judge the understanding of the concepts.